Regional Sales Manager (North-East USA)
At a Glance:
LOCATION: Flexible – Sales region North East USA
TITLE: Regional Sales Manager (All Gender)
RESPONSIBILITIES: Ensure growth and profitability of the US subsidiary
REPORTS TO: Acting with high degree of freedom and responsibility, coordinating the SVP Business Development
TEAM SIZE: 4/5
COMPANY: German Manufacturer of high quality robotic assistant devices for neurorehabilitation Therapy Equipment
Do you want to be a game changer and help us to make THERA-Trainer USA a success story?
Patients deserve the best equipment and our team needs a great Sales Manager to bring our devices to the patients and customers.
We started our US subsidiary last year immediately facing the challenges of the pandemic. But now the situation couldn’t be better to start the success story at the US market right now.
You will …
- … make a real difference to the lives of patients, by giving them the tools to recover faster, get better results and get their lives back.
- … be working with professional clients, from therapists and doctors who will appreciate the design and ease of use of our equipment to financial directors who will understand the business case for buying the best systems available. By offering them the best quality products, you support them in increasing both, the quality of the treatment as well as the economic situation.
- … achieve this by using your profound neuro rehab knowledge alongside extensive existing relationships in this field to bring potential customers in contact with our robotic devices.
- … be hands on closing sales, supporting customers and working on strategic sales opportunities together with the SVP Business Development and the leading employees of the headquarter.
- …get the best support from HQ. We have a more than 30 years of experience in international business, a proven marketing strategy and successful sales tools. Our customers love our high-quality products. You will also get a detailed product training during your onboarding – and we will make sure that you get all the support you need to succeed.
What will You be doing?
in a typical Day
- Identifying new leads and opportunities and support them from end-to-end until deal close.
- Demonstrate products to interested buyers and - of course - close sales.
- Support your customers, either with minor technical issues or setup questions.
in a typical Week
- Promote the brand at trade shows, events and conferences to build strong and lasting relationships with new and existing customers, key opinion leaders and dealers.
- Deliver sales support and marketing with the whole team to ensure the highest levels of customer care.
in a typical Month
- Liaise with the SVP Business Development to define the US marketing and sales strategy, which channels to use and the overall approach.
- Continuously optimize your processes for sales and management to improve performance and growth.
- Support the creation of revenue plans, forecasts and pricing together with the team in Germany.
What will your new employer be like?
- Family run and owned; we value everyone individually.
- All are encouraged to speak up, be heard and to bring their ideas and creativity.
- Our mission is to create high-quality therapy equipment, that gets patients back on their feet quickly.
- We are driven to make a difference to the lives of anyone going through rehab.
- This family business is driven by long-term progress and not by quarterly earnings numbers.
- Founded in 1990 and now with the 2nd generation taking over there are ambitions to grow the business in the US and worldwide.
Sounds interesting? Let’s look at the numbers:
- Permanent, full time position
- Trust-based working hours, but this is not the “nine to five”
- 15 days PTO
- Company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop
- Great relationships and market knowledge is a must
- Starting as soon as possible
If you are interested in becoming an essential part of the success story, just send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn-Profile). We will contact you afterwards.