A huge challenge
Physical therapy faces huge challenges due to today’s clinical environment. Current scientific evidence points out that increasing net therapy time, focusing on task-specific active training significantly improves functional outcome of neurological patients.
Therapists are required to increase their performance with less resources. Clinics are expected, based on the same funding, to keep or better to improve the current quality of therapy.
You would like to
- have the highest standard for your patients
- work economically
- achieve best results with existing resources
- implement guidelines in everyday clinical practice
- have a complete solution and not only pieces of a puzzle
- achieve therapy satisfaction by clear structures
We have the Solution!We, THERA-Trainer, can help you to transform the currently existing numerous opportunities to a well-functioning whole – with your individual Complete Solution.
English, C., Van De Port, I., & Lynch, E. (n.d.). Group Circuit Class Therapy for Stroke Survivors – A Review of the Evidence and Clinical Implications. Physical Therapy Perspectives in the 21st Century.