Sales Director (All Gender) North East USA
At a Glance:
LOCATION: Flexible – Sales region North East USA
TITLE: Sales Director (All Gender)
RESPONSIBILITIES: Ensure growth and profitability of the US subsidiary
COORDINATING WITH: Global Head of Exports in Germany
TEAM SIZE: 4/5
COMPANY: German Manufacturer of high quality robotic assistant devices for Neurorehabilitation Therapy Equipment
Do you want to be a game changer and a crucial part of the success story of THERA-Trainer USA?
We launched in the US last year immediately facing the challenges of the pandemic. But now the situation couldn’t be better to re-start our success story.
We are looking for a great Sales Director to lead our team and give the patients what they deserve – the best equipment!
Just send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, E-Mail and a link to your LinkedIn-Profile.
You will …
- … make a real difference to the lives of patients, by giving them the tools to recover faster, get better results and get their lives back.
- … be working with professional clients, from therapists and doctors who will appreciate the design and ease of use of our equipment to financial directors who will understand the business case for buying the best systems available. By offering them the best quality products, you support them in increasing the quality of the treatment and their returns.
- … achieve this by using your profound neuro rehab knowledge alongside extensive existing relationships in this field to bring potential customers in contact with our robotic devices.
- … be hands on closing sales working directly with customers as well as supporting your team to deliver outstanding performance
- … work on strategic topics such as revenue plans, defining and implementing sales strategies together with our Global Head ofExports in Germany.
- … get the best support from HQ. We have a more than 30 years of experience in international business, a proven marketing strategy and successful sales tools. Our customers love our high-quality products. You will also get a detailed product training during your onboarding – and we are committed to giving you the support you need to succeed.
What will You be doing?
in a typical Day
- Identifying new leads and opportunities and support them from end-to-end until deal close.
- Demonstrate products to interested buyers and - of course - close sales.
- Support your customers, either with minor technical issues or setup questions.
- Manage and lead the Regional Sales Manager and the Clinical Director as well as coordinate with the Office Manager, especially regarding sales support and marketing.
in a typical Week
- Promote the brand at trade shows, events and conferences to build strong and lasting relationships with new and existing customers, key opinion leaders and dealers.
- Deliver sales support and marketing with the whole team to ensure the highest levels of customer care.
- Optimize business processes, interfaces and structures for the US subsidiary.
in a typical Month
- Define (together with the leading employees of the HQ) the US marketing and sales strategy.
- Strengthen relationships with key customers and opinion leaders.
- Constantly extend our market knowledge on customer segments and the competitive situation.
- Continuously optimize your processes for sales and management to improve performance and growth.
- Create revenue plans, forecasts and pricing together with the team in Germany.
- Analyze current sales and implement sales strategies to continuously grow the business.
What will your new employer be like?
- Family run and owned; we value everyone individually.
- All are encouraged to speak up, be heard and to bring their ideas and creativity.
- Our mission is to create high-quality therapy equipment, that gets patients back on their feet quickly.
- We are driven to make a difference to the lives of anyone going through rehab.
- This family business is driven by long-term progress and not by quarterly earnings numbers.
- Founded in 1990 and now with the 2nd generation taking over there are ambitions to grow the business in the US and worldwide.
Sounds interesting? Let’s look at the numbers:
- Permanent, full time position
- Trust-based working hours, but this is not the “nine to five”
- 15 days PTO
- Company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop
- Great relationships and market knowledge is a must
- Starting as soon as possible
If you are interested in becoming an essential part of the success story, just send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your Name, E-Mail and a link to your LinkedIn-Profile.