Training & Studying
Whether as a trainee or on a dual study program, training at medica means early responsibility and being entrusted with a wide range of different tasks and exciting projects. Team work and an appreciative approach are key here.
You will receive active support from your trainer and colleagues and be assisted in your technical and personal development. Training should be both encouraging and fun!
We offer regular traineeships and are always on the look out...
...for committed and motivated trainees for the following trainee positions:
- Business administrator
- with additional qualification in international economic management
- IT expert for system integration
- IT expert for application development
- Technical product designer – machine and plant engineering
- Warehouse logistics specialist
We offer a dual-study course in the following DHBW subjects:
- Design and Development - Mechatronics (DHBW Ravensburg)
- Mechatronics - General Mechatronics (DHBW Stuttgart)
We look forward to applications from interested people
- for whom independence and personal responsibility are second nature,
- who impress us with their dedicated and friendly approach,
- who are very committed to team work and whose reliability and sociable nature will be an asset to our team
- who are motivated to move things together with us
And the end of training is really only the beginning:
We view training and education as an important step in establishing a team of long-term employees for the future. Our objective is to take on our trainees and to foster their potential beyond initial training. We attach great importance to individual training options and development opportunities.
Are you interested? More information is just a call or an email away.
medica Medizintechnik GmbH
Mrs. Petra Bonin
Telephone +49 07355–9314–0
or Email email@example.com