Exercising with a THERA-Trainer helps people who, for a variety of reasons, no longer have sufficient mobility. To remain physically and mentally active and to counter the effects of lack of exercise, we need to get our bodies in motion. Regular movement exercising maintains and restores strength, mobility, endurance and more besides.
Studies show that following a stroke or for people affected by MS, Parkinson’s disease or paraplegia, physical performance can be improved by exercising with a THERA-Trainer, with a positive effect on the progression of the disease.
With THERA-Trainers you train…
– at home – where you feel comfortable.
– by yourself – in many cases you won’t need any help.
– whenever and as frequently as you wish – depending on your daily schedule.
– for as long as you wish and for as long as it is beneficial – you decide.
– from your armchair or wheelchair – without the need to change location.
– with or without muscle power – exactly as it suits you.